Thursday, April 26, 2012

Nomnomnom

Just as I was being emotional since tomorrow's my last day as an intern in Mercury Drug, big sister brought home some Lasagna for me tonight! She just got home from a date. Yes, a date! Ha ha ha. And I am writing this entry while listening to Adele's album, 19.


I cannot believe it! The day after tomorrow, I can finally say that I survived my 200-hour on-the-job training in community pharmacy! I wonder how nostalgic it will leave me after. My everyday walk, my lunch box, stopping by at Marc 2000 Tower while waiting for Roma and sauntering our way to the street going home while laughing our hearts out and singing songs though we're out of tune and lost with the lyrics, the genteel and friendly employees whose company I truly appreciate, the laid-back radio station, the Rx section, dispensing drugs, displaying and everything else that came with my community pharmacy apprenticeship will surely be missed. Sigh.

Speaking of ate's pasalubong, I do not mean to sound ungrateful but it was sour! I prefer it sweet. I guess it's fair to say I am not so into Italian taste. Anyways, I thank ate for being so thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment