Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ramboy's

The last time I went back home in Roxas, I've tasted the awesomest Liempo in our town! My sister did not get to go back home that time so mom and I decided to have dinner at Ramboy's tonight. We tagged along with us my two lovable cousins, Liann and Pebbles, the pretty one, Queenie. And also, Uncle Nonoy.

We were welcomed by a giant Christmas tree and endless Christmas lights that kindled the place beautifully. There were candy houses, a cute old train, plastic raindeers and more, that comprises Christmas tales, surrounded the place. You can have pretty cute pictures with it, which you can keep as a souvenir.



We then learned that their Liempo is.. how do I say this? It's sold out! Just like what I said, it's the best Liempo Roxas have, so there's no doubt about it. Leaving us with no choice, we ordered the rest in their menu that fairly catered our grumbling empty stomachs.

The premise was relatively small but spacious though. I also admire how the place was designed like it is in a small town, giving the perfect hometown ambiance.

Liann and Uncle Nonoy.


Queenie and Pebbles.


Me, Big sister and Mom.




We then learned that their Liempo is.. how do I say this? It's sold out! Just like what I said, it's the best Liempo Roxas have, so there's no doubt about it. Leaving us with no choice, we ordered the rest in their menu that fairly catered our grumbling empty stomachs.





Eating is our favorite time to bond as a family. Hahaha! Though sad to not have Liempo for dinner, I did enjoy this evening and the food! I really love going back to our province, like a child misses his blanket. I would not spend my holiday vacation any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment